Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I guess I do

So I guess if I had a blog it would go like this...
Exactly like this and this might be something you might see me write.
This strange little life given to me by God and frankly even if you don't believe in God and doubt, it really doesn't matter because in the end we shall see who was right and who was wrong.
I'm not here to please anyone, this blog is for me and those who might become addicted reading my thoughts online.
I'm Here to put thoughts down and if I make you angry because of something I said then that's on you for reading it.
If you come back and I keep making you angry that's still on you for coming back again and I might keep writing, or I might quit because I either got board with this, it became too much work or I totally forgot I was doing this all together.
I'm often times misunderstood by many and often times too loud or bold, Brash, Imaginative, Creative and too often frank about what I believe about everything and I tend to hurt the people around me without realizing it sometimes.
I tell lots of puns and have a Dry sense of humor.
I'm quirky and I never lie.
I see things in black and white/ Right or wrong... there is no room for a grey area in life and I don't see things that way.
I believe in God,Devil Heaven,Hell.
I'm single and plenty of people around me are getting Married, Married or Married and Prego and I sometimes wonder where my pregnant wife is. lol
I had a Dream about my wife from God and the reason I believe it was from God was because I still remembered still today and most wouldn't think much of it...
I never remember any of my dreams for one and second I heard Her name and Third and most importantly is the fact that out of all the names I could have heard I don't know anyone by the name that was said and I would have never guessed I would be with a person with that name.
I'm waiting for now and it's all cool that I can wait, Now's not really the right time anyway with my life the way it is.
I have a great Job, one I actually don't mind going to, one I like doing and finally something I love to do that I get paid for.
Besides work I write, Not just this blog but also other things, Like poetry and I'm in the middle of a Novel at the moment which I'm confident will be Great.
I'm not quite sure what this Blog will be yet but I guess we'll find out because if I had a Blog it would go like this...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm your first subscriber. Boy, they make you jump through all kinds of hoops to do that. They want to know your dental history, your shoe size, and your favorite chewing gum.
    Anyway, if you hand a blog, and I was leaving a comment, this is what it would look like.

    ReplyDelete